As men, we often focus on our cognitive intelligence (IQ) and de-prioritise our emotional intelligence (EQ). This group aims to bring the two together.
It provides a fun, safe and challenging opportunity to explore who you are and how others see you.
Most men would rather pluck out their own eyebrows rather than join a men’s group. It seems to conjure up images of men sitting in a circle in the middle of a forest, holding hands and chanting. (Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it!).
However, given a safe and appropriate environment, men often welcome the opportunity to explore issues in relation to anger, conflict, aggression and healthy sex. Men often crave the emotional tools to create and enjoy more meaningful relationships. At the end of the day, we all want and deserve to live meaningful lives.
This is an opportunity for a small group of men to explore issues such as, do you:
- Hold back from expressing your feelings or needs?
- Avoid showing vulnerability?
- Associate emotions with weakness?
- Sometimes act out your emotions in addictive ways?
- Feel like a failure or inadequate in your relationships?
- Experience a general sense of loneliness or isolation?
- Struggle with commitment?
- Your relational conflicts go unresolved?
Fee €50 per person, per session.