Getting What You Want
We all have rules as to what is OK and what is not OK in our relationships. Yet we often struggle with establishing those rules. Our boundaries are often violated. Setting personal boundaries is one of the most essential tools for healthy living. In this module, you will learn to define healthy boundaries and specifically identify ways to use these in everyday life.
Benefits from the workshop include:
- Defining your personal boundaries
- Identify your problem areas
- The impact of maintaining relationship boundaries (especially with coronavirus pandemic)
- Understand concept of boundary violations
- Increased confidence and courage to set the boundaries that are important to you
- Understand boundary requests v demands.
Please note that this is largely a psycho-educational workshop. Questions and interruptions are welcome! However participants are not required or expected to share any personal information. Participation will be on Zoom and therefore attendees will be able to see each other.
Cost: €50 per person
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and advices from our team.